WHO WE ARE: Please be advised that the website with URL: evicertia.com (including all sub-domains such as www.evicertia.com or app.evicertia.com, hereinafter the "Website" or the "Portal") is operated by the companies:
- EVICERTIA, S.L., with N.I.F. ESB86021839. Calle Lagasca 95, 28006, Madrid, Spain.
- EVICERTIA CENTROAMÉRICA Y CARIBE SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA. Avenida 17, Barrio Escalante, San José, Costa Rica.
- EVICERTIA DEL ECUADOR CIA.LTDA., with RUC 1792605547001. Avenida 6 de Diciembre N33-304 and Avenida Eloy Alfaro, Quito-Ecuador.
- EVICERTIA PERU S.A.C., with RUC Nº 20600194039. Avda. Larco Nro. 101 DPto.1 002 Int. A- Miraflores, Lima.
- EVICERTIA MEXICO SAPI de CV, with RFC: EME181009563. Paseo de la Reforma No. 389 Piso 7, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City.
- EVICERTIA CERTIFICADOS DIGITAIS DO BRASIL LTDA. Avenida das Nações Unidas, 12901 - andar 10 - Brooklin Paulista. São Paulo - SP, 04578-910, Brazil.
Hereinafter these companies are individually referred to as EVICERTIA EUROPA, EVICERTIA LATAM, EVICERTIA ECUADOR, EVICERTIA PERU, EVICERTIA MEXICO, EVICERTIA BRAZIL or collectively as 'EVICERTIA'.
ADDRESSES: For the purposes of this contract, the following access addresses or points of contact are established:
- Web Site address, URL or Web Site link: https://www.evicertia.com
- Contact Form
- Contact phone number: +34 91 423 70 80
- Contact e-mail address: info[@]evicertia.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS: These general conditions regulate the access and use of the Website that EVICERTIA makes freely available to Internet users. We inform you that the purpose of the Website is to facilitate to the public, in general, the knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and of the products and services it provides. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the website is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- The use is compatible with the purposes of the Web Site.
- The content is used without any type of modification.
- The graphics, icons or images are not separated from the rest of the text or images that accompany it.
USERS: Any natural or legal person, public or private, who uses the EVICERTIA Website becomes a User of the same, who accepts from such access or use the general conditions reflected herein.
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS: There are application services provided by EVICERTIA through the Portal. We inform the User that in order to participate in these services it is necessary to register as a registered user of the Website ("Registered User") in the Registration Form. These Services offered within the EVICERTIA portal are governed by particular conditions of use, which may replace, modify or complete the present conditions. Said particular conditions are signed at registration or shall be understood as accepted by the mere use of the service.
CONTENTS: by accessing the portal you access different information, services, programs (hereinafter CONTENTS) that may be their own or others, the USER agrees to make appropriate use of them, without violating any rights of third parties. Within this use, the USER undertakes -without this enumeration being understood as exhaustive- not to use them for:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- To cause damages to the physical and logical systems of EVICERTIA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
PARTICIPATION TOOLS: EVICERTIA is not and will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the USERS through any kind of participation tools, or any other kind of tools such as forums, or chats.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: EVICERTIA shall not be liable for the availability and continuity of the operation of the website, except for those services with special conditions of use. Therefore, any liability is excluded for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability and/or continuity of the website, errors or omissions in the contents, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRESENT CONTRACT: EVICERTIA may at any time, and without prior notice, vary, modify, suspend or cancel, either temporarily or permanently, the content or access to any of the Services and/or Contents offered through the EVICERTIA portal. This faculty does not entitle the Users to any compensation for damages.
LINKS: All links from third parties to this portal must be to the aforementioned address at the entrance of the Website. In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites or portals (other than our portal and services) are used in the EVICERTIA portal, these are provided for information purposes, and there is no control whatsoever over such sites and contents. In no case EVICERTIA will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The website, including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, and specifically the industrial property rights of the registered trademark "EVICERTIA", are property of EVICERTIA or, if applicable, it has a license or express authorization from the authors.
- All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
- Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
- The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the provider has the express and previous authorization from them.
- EVICERTIA recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider on the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
- To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so via the following email: info[@]evicertia.com.
COOKIES: See link Cookies Policy.
IP ADDRESSES: The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
SECURITY: The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls. Any contracting process or that entails the introduction of personal data of a high character (health, ideology,...) will always be transmitted by means of a secure communication protocol (https://,...), in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).