EVICERTIA is aware of the importance of the processing of the personal data of the users who access our resources or services, so we want this Policy to be simple, clear and practical and contribute to its understanding.
Even so, if you still have doubts about it, we invite you to ask us the questions you deem necessary through the support + gdpr [@] evicertia.com account or our support center (support.evicertia.com).
The interested party may exercise their rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of EVICERTIA or to the email address indicated above, including a photocopy of the valid identity document (DNI, NIE, Passport,… ..).
The interested party has the following rights
- [Access] You can request access to stored personal data that concerns you.
- [Rectification] You can request that personal data that is inaccurate be corrected.
- [Deletion and Limitation] You can request the deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- [Portability] You can request that your personal data be made available in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format.
The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the corresponding data protection authorities. However, from EVICERTIA we invite you to contact us beforehand for any question related to your personal data.
Data Protection Delegate
EVICERTIA has appointed a Data Protection Delegate (DPO). For any question related to your personal data you can contact him through the address support + gdpr [@] evicertia.com
Purpose of treatment, what do we do with your data?
Data collected through www.evicertia.com
The personal data collected on the Evicertia website will be subject to automated processing and will be incorporated into the corresponding files that EVICERTIA owns.
- Contact forms: the purpose is to manage the queries made by the interested parties through EVICERTIA.
- Purchase form: the purpose is to process the purchase of bonds of some of the EVICERTIA services.
Data collected through the EVICERTIA Support Center (support.evicertia.com)
The purpose is the collection of data of the interested parties to process via ticket the requests that the interested parties have of the services offered by EVICERTIA.
- Each user can access their tickets by username and password.
- Passwords are personal and non-transferable and the user is responsible for the use of their passwords and their communication to third parties.
- The information contained in the tickets is confidential.
- EVICERTIA prohibits the publication of tickets to third parties and their dissemination in forums, social networks and any website.
Data collected through EVICERTIA application services
For information on the purpose of the application services by EVICERTIA, the specific purposes indicated in the Accession Contract must be reviewed
- Each user can access the services of EVICERTIA through:
- User and password.
- Access with a unique URL with a unique random and / or temporary identifier.
- Other secure authentication methods that EVICERTIA establishes, such as access by electronic certificate (e.g. DNIe).
- Federated access, using the identity and authentication mechanism of some known service (Google, Facebook, Microsoft Live, etc …).
- Among the data collected automatically are the IP address, or the “User Agent” of the browser.
- The applications included are listed in the “Application Services” section of said adhesion contract.
- The nature and purpose of the processing are indicated in “Annex I: Information on the processing of personal data”.
Data collected to Minors
Minors may not use the services of EVICERTIA without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the services of EVICERTIA, and they will be the ones who enable the necessary mechanisms to avoid that minors provide personal data without their supervision, not accepting EVICERTIA any responsibility in this regard.
Responsible for treatment outside the EU
- Storage and email, EVICERTIA uses storage and email services from Google Inc ..
- Support Center, EVICERTIA uses JIRA services to manage support requests from interested parties.
- Payment providers, EVICERTIA uses Paypal to manage the purchase of the bonds of some services.
- The information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy.
- By making a purchase or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy.
- You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data.
- From the moment you register as a user on this website, EVICERTIA has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information.
- In any case EVICERTIA reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the EVICERTIA Web site as this legal notice.
Social media networks
EVICERTIA has profiles created in the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, …), through the use of these networks EVICERTIA shares information to its followers (photos, videos, news, …).
On the EVICERTIA website itself there are links to these social networks, once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected.
EVICERTIA users should be aware that these social networks are different places to www.evicertia.com, governed by their own contracts and different privacy policies set by each of the social media providers.
The content of these networks is usually open and visible to all users of those networks.
Jacobo van Leeuwen García