WHO WE ARE: We inform you that the website with URL address: evicertia.com (including all sub-domains such as www.evicertia.com or app.evicertia.com, hereinafter the “Website” or the “Portal” ) is operated by companies:
EVIDENCIAS CERTIFICADAS, S.L., with N.I.F. ESB86021839, registered in the Madrid Registry Volume 28127, Book 0, Folio 11, Section 8, Sheet M-506734, 1st Registration, whose address is at Calle Lagasca 95, 28006, Madrid, Spain.
EVICERTIA CENTROAMÉRICA Y CARIBE SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA, with identification number 3101675816, registered in the San José Registry, deed 117, protocol 15, folio 88-F, whose domicile is located on Avenida 17, Barrio Escalante, San José, Costa Rica.
Hereinafter these companies will be referred to individually as EVICERTIA EUROPA or EVICERTIA LATAM, or jointly ‘EVICERTIA’.
ADDRESSES: For the purposes of this contract, the following access addresses or contact points are established:
- Website entry address, URL or Website link: https://www.evicertia.com
- Contact Form
- Contact phone: +34 91 423 70 80
- Contact email address: info [@] evicertia.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS: These general conditions regulate the access and use of the Website that EVICERTIA makes available for free to Internet users. We inform you that the Website is intended to provide the public, in general, with the knowledge of the activities that this company performs and the products and services it provides. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the web content is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
The use is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
The content is used without any modification.
The graphics, icons or images do not separate from the rest of the text or images that accompany it.
USERS: Any natural or legal person, public or private that uses the EVICERTIA Web Site becomes a User of the same, who accepts from said access or use the general conditions reflected here.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS: There are application services that EVICERTIA provides through the Portal. We inform the User that in order to participate in such services it is necessary to register as a registered user of the Website (“Registered User”) in the Registration Form. These Services offered within the EVICERTIA portal, are governed by particular conditions of use, which may replace, modify or complete these conditions. These particular conditions sign in the register or will be understood as accepted by the mere use of the service.
CONTENTS: by accessing the portal you access different information, services, programs (hereinafter CONTENTS) that may be your own or others, the USER undertakes to make proper use of them, without violating any rights of third parties. Within this use, the USER undertakes – without this enumeration being understood exhaustively – not to use them to:
- To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EVICERTIA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
PARTICIPATION TOOLS: EVICERTIA is not and will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the USERS through any type of participation tools, or any other class such as forums, or chats.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: EVICERTIA is not responsible for the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal, except in those services with particular conditions of use. Therefore, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability and / or continuity of the portal, errors or omissions in the contents, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, is excluded. despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
MODIFICATIONS OF THIS CONTRACT: EVICERTIA may at any time, and without prior notice, vary, modify, suspend or cancel, either temporarily or permanently, the content or access to any of the Services and / or Contents offered to through the EVICERTIA portal. This power does not entitle Users to any compensation for damages.
LINKS: All third-party links to this portal must be to the aforementioned Web site entry address. In the case of using links or hyperlinks in the EVICERTIA portal to other Internet sites or portals (other than our portal and services), these are given for information, there is no control over such sites and contents. In no case will EVICERTIA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, and specifically the industrial property rights of the Registered trademark “EVICERTIA”, are the property of EVICERTIA or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
- All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public records.
- Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
- The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
- EVICERTIA recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website of the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
- To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email: info [@] evicertia.com.
COOKIES: See link Cookies Policy
IP ADDRESSES: The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
SECURITY: The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls. Any hiring process or that involves the introduction of high-level personal data (health, ideology, …) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (https://, …), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).