This page publishes the set of policies and practices adopted by EVICERTIA as a certification service provider.
The Certification Practices Statement contains information on trust services, related to security, support, administration, commercial offerings, as well as operating procedures.
Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 of 23 July 2014 establishes a common legal framework for trust service providers in the EU internal market, applicable to electronic identification and services such as time stamping, certified delivery or document validation (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Service – eIDAS).
Certification Policies are published for each service or type of certification and include the protocols and procedures specific to that service.
- English: Certification Practices Statement Version 1.0.
- English: Policy and Practice Statement of Qualified Electronic Registered Delivery Services Version 1.0.
- English: Disclosure Statement for the Qualified Electronic Registered Delivery Services Version 1.0.
- English: Policy and Practice Statement of the Qualified Time Stamping Services Version 1.2.
- English: Disclosure Statement for the Electronic Time Stamping service Version 1.2.